Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Incredible is a brick

Man, I really loved my Verizon HTC Incredible (the first time, before it was stolen during a mugging in NYC). My second one has been nothing but trouble.

I'm now suffering from what is know as the "Low on Space" error that basically makes your phone a brick.

Essentially, upon startup, I receive an error message that states, "Low on Space" when I have over 6.5 gigs still free. From doing research the past few days, it seems the only cure is a hard reset, which wipes all data. People have deduced that they think it's an issue with HTC's Mail Client as the error seems to be popping up on Windows Mobile Phones made by HTC as well. Both HTC and Verizon aren't owning up to the issue and it's getting really annoying. People are hoping a Fro Yo upgrade will fix the issue. Here's hoping, b/c I don't want to clear my data with a hard reset...

On ZDNet: Is your Droid Incredible low on disk space?

On Android Central: HTC Mail Memory Leak/Big ("Phone Storage Getting Low")

 

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: