Friday, June 22, 2007

The Wine Cellar - Los Gatos, CA

One of the teams I belong to at Google decided to have an offsite in Downtown Los Gatos, CA. It's a very cute and quaint town south of the Silicon Valley.

We ended up having dinner at the Wine Cellar. It's super cute and located underground. There is a patio area located above ground so you can people watch.

We started off with some great white wine, which I felt hit me pretty damn early in the evening. I I can attribute that to either (1) Weight loss or (2) Not drinking in forever.

Later on we had some dinner. It was a pre-fix menu made for us. What did I end up getting?
  • Starter: Chicken tortilla soup (Yummy!).
  • EntrĂ©e: Chicken Ana. It was pretty heavy, but I focused on not having too much of it. It was mighty tasty, nonetheless.
  • Dessert: Chocolate Fondue. Loads of fruits and dessert type things to dip in dark chocolate. Yum!


No comments: