Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Team Offsite: Horseback Riding in Half Moon Bay, CA

Last Tuesday, my team in AdWords went on an offsite to in Half Moon Bay at Sea Horse Ranch. First off, the weather was picturesque and quite out of the ordinary for Half Moon Bay. It tends to be cloudy there.

I was a bit afraid of riding horses. I've never done something in while another thing was in control of me. After a while, I became 'one' with my horse. We understood each other. I felt at peace. It was such a beautiful offsite in which you could connect with your co-workers. We chatted while making our way from a long trail that ended at the beach. After the two-ish hour horseback riding adventure, we had a picnic dinner to end the evening.

This made me think about riding horses in the future. Okay... if I were rich I would do it more often. But I could totally see what people love about horses. Loved it!

Team Picture The Dude Ranch

Will & Megan Sea of Peeps

Along the Trail Scenic Route

Along the Beach Giddy Up!

Wine Anyone? Ashley, Will & Candace

Foodies! Girls Dining Out

No comments: