Sunday, June 10, 2007

So Cal Post 3: Rage, Cindy & Santa Monica Google (Sun & Mon - June 3rd & 4th, 2007)

I drove back to LA from San Diego on Sunday Night. I arrived around 11pm. I met up with Cindy at her Redondo Beach pad for a few minutes. Her place is totally swanky. Nice find, girl!

After visiting Cindy, I went Rage in West Hollywood to meet up with Simeon. It was probably a bad idea because I had to wake up early to drive to work in Santa Monica from the Valley.

On Monday, I made the commute on the 405 to the Santa Monica Google office. I decided to work from this office so I didn't have to waste a vacation day. This office is mainly engineers, so It was a bit weird being surrounded by guys who talk about javascript and ajax all day. Nonetheless, I still had my fab snacks and ocean views. I even figured out how to VC into a meeting in Mountain View. Yay!

I met up for lunch with Cindy at California Chicken Cafe in Venice. I love this place, but this was the first time I've been to this location. I usually go to one of the valley locations. We talked about boys and work. It was a nice mid-day convo. We parted ways and I went back to work...

No comments: