Sunday, June 10, 2007

John Mayer / Ben Folds Concert (Tuesday June 5th, 2007)

This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of seeing both John Mayer and Ben Folds in concert at HP Pavilion in San Jose.

I drove up from LA and made it to the South Bay around 6pm, which was a perfect amount of time to meet up with Nai and drive to the concert. Nai was a bit sick, but I still think he had fun.

The Highlights:
  • Saw the one of the Google VP's I know at the concert.
  • Ben Folds using a synthesizer to cover 'Such Great Heights.'
  • John Mayer babbling about random 80's nostalgia.
The Set List:

John Mayer's set list was pretty phenomenal. I liked how he did a mix of new and old. Past concerts tend to lean toward new stuff. According to his website, this was his set list:

Belief
No Such Thing
Good Love is On the Way
Gravity
Bigger Than My Body
Dreaming With A Broken Heart
Vultures
I Don't Need No Doctor
Wheel
Why Georgia
Waiting on the World to Change
-- encore --
Slow Dancing (acoustic)
83 (acoustic)
Who Did You Think I Was (acoustic)
I'm Gonna Find Another You

Some Pictures:


John Mayer & Ben Folds - June 5, 2007

No comments: