Friday, June 29, 2007

Gwen Stefani Concert (6.19.07) at Shoreline Amphitheatre - Mountain View, CA

I headed to Shoreline Amphitheatre to see Gwen Stefani in Concert a few days back. The good thing is that I can walk from work directly to the amphitheatre without having to drive. The downside is that getting out of the area after the concert is crazy madness. I think I'll have a couple of tricks up my sleeve next time around.

Anywho, We got to the concert on time and found out that there is a 'no cap' or 'can' policy when entering the show. Apparently the rules get stricter depending on who's performing.

The concert was really fun. I know all of her solo stuff, so I was familiar with all of the tracks. She was really interactive with the audience and seemed to love to be in Nor Cal. At one point she went into the audience, grabbed a girl's purse, and proceeded to open up and take a look at what was inside. That was really funny. Oh... and Gwen has quite the potty mouth. It was funny cause some of the parents would cover their children's ears. We were sitting near the 'family section' on the lawn.

Here are a few pics:

Steph & Will Water Rising Gwen Stefani Concert Crowd 1

No comments: