Saturday, June 09, 2007

Nancy in SF / Dinner at Incanto: Fri. June 1st, 2007

Nancy, one of my old co-workers, who now is based out of Kansas City, came to SF last weekend. Jackie, Danny, Jen, Steph and I had dinner with Nancy at an Italian restaurant in the SF district of Noe Valley called Incanto.

I thought the food was inventive and an unconventional approach to traditional Italian food. One of the cool things is that every table gets complimentary sparking water or filtered water. That's a nice touch if you don't feel like drinking. I ended up getting the Balsamic-braised pork shoulder with polenta. We also had some wine and nice desserts. I believe the desserts were the 'Milk chocolate mocha with frozen cherry pearls' and 'panna cotta with strawberries & 15-year balsamic.' The panna cotta was pretty amazing stuff. It was a nice night out with fun conversation involving boy and girl talk. What else can you ask for?
Nancy in SF / Dinner at Incanto

No comments: