Sunday, June 10, 2007

So Cal Post 2: Semi-Sunny San Diego (Sun. June 3rd, 2007)

On Sunday, I met up with my old Washington DC boss from the US Chamber, Brent. I haven't seen him since this time last year, right around when I got converted at Google. He and a few of his friends ran the Rock and Roll Marathon in San Diego.

We met up for Dinner at Rama, this fantastic Thai restaurant in the Gaslamp District. I ended up getting the Pra Ram, spinach with chicken in a peanut sauce. It was very tasty. After that, we grabbed some dessert at the local Ghirardelli a few blocks away.

All and all it was a nice little getaway. Brent made me realize how much I miss DC. And apparently smoking is banned at Bars in DC now. That was my MAJOR bet peeve before. Lol.
San Diego Trip - June 3, 2007

No comments: