Monday, June 18, 2007

Meet My Canadian Friend: Matt

This was somewhat of a surreal Saturday. I met Matt online about a year ago. We became pretty good friends really quickly. We had a lot in common and I knew he was a good guy.

I never thought we'd ever meet... at least not this soon. As it turns out, he was meeting another friend in San Francisco this past weekend. So we decided to meet up and hang out for a bit at Badlands SF in the Castro.

Although we didn't hang out for more than an hour and a half, due to unfortunate circumstances, it was a pleasure meeting him in person. I still find it interesting meeting people in person after you only know them online. What's their voice going to sound like? What about their mannerisms? One of the first things out of Matt's mouth was, 'I thought you'd be Taller!'

I might make a trip up to Vancouver one weekend this summer. I've heard it's a beautiful place...

Matt & Will 1 Matt & Will 2

No comments: