Monday, June 25, 2007

Teaser Entry on SF Pride 2007

This weekend was Pride in San Francisco. I had such a great time. I was in the city all three days at some point. I got to see several of my so-cal friends and loads of my nor-cal and Google buddies. I met a lot of new people. This was my first year going to/being a part of the parade. This was by far my favorite part, despite the huge time commitment and early morning hours.

Thanks to Nai for trekking it up with me on Saturday/Sunday. He's SUCH A TROOPER. It really meant a lot to me that he came up.

Here is a teaser entry from Valley Wag on Google's presence in the 2007 Pride parade: http://valleywag.com/tech/gay-pride/sulu-joins-the-starship-google-271784.php

More to come when I upload pictures and such. Must... recover.... some.... sleep....

No comments: