Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pen to paper

I wrote for the first time in my new paper journal tonight. It was quite magical. No limits. No lines. No distractions. It sorta reminded me of the days when I used livejournal and had no social-ness to it.

I can get used to that.

I guess I'll use this more for sharing and remembering digital stuff I like, but without the limitations and restrictions Facebook imposes.

So why was it so hard for me to disconnect? A lot of reasons and I wrote about that. The good news is that I'm on my way to having that balance. It's nice.

Kevin was kind enough to get me a nice paper journal with a thougthful inscription for my 27th birthday. I nearly cried when I read it.

So today was the day. The day I finally put pen back to paper.

These are my thoughts...

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: