Sunday, October 17, 2010

Get excited about Burlesque!

And remember with that... don't pull the trigger!

I vaguely remember seeing information on this film a while back. Then when I was in NYC, Joe kept on raving about how excited he was to see the film. I mean, two music icons (which are going to pull from both ends of the gay age spectrum) and Stanley Tucci. What can be better? I was then constantly reminded of the film anytime I watched a movie in the theatre.

The visuals look nice. The music sounds wonderful. The production looks high class. Christina looks like she's on top of her game, a la 90's pop vocals of yesteryear. Cher looks snarky as all hell. The trailer rocks. I'm excited to have something to watch on Thanksgiving. Let's do this! :D

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: