Monday, August 04, 2008

More Vancouver Thoughts

I'm still trying to find words to describe the feeling in Vancouver.

It's an interesting mix, but nothing that I can quite describe based off of prior travels. If I were to compare it to places --- I'd say it's a blend of:
  • Hawaii's Beauty
  • A mix between the energy in DC (small town energy buzz) and San Diego (laid back lifestyle)
Everything is so pretty here. The architecture isn't too striking, but some of the local buildings remind me of what you'd find in Los Angeles. The multiple skylines are similar to what you'd find in Honolulu.

I'm going to try and see a bit more of the city today. I haven't ventured too off from Downtown.

1 comment:

Empress KT said...

I like Vancouver. I've been there at least a couple of times, but I've never stayed long enough.