Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Unveiling

So Alex had his apartment warming/'unveiling' last night. I recently mentioned how he moved to the Pac Heights district of San Francisco.

His Apartment is way cute. It's a small-ish studio, but has AMAZING features. I love the eggshell color, the kitchen, the gigantic closet, and the crown molding. I can see why he fell in love with the apartment. It really does feel like a home. You can literally make the closet a bedroom (a prison size one), but a bedroom nonetheless. The kitchen has marble counter tops and gorgeous fixtures. A big upgrade on his last apt but a small amount of price differential.

After visiting his apartment, we headed down to Vertigo on Polk St. It was NOT poppin' like the last time I was there at the Pub Crawl. I think most of the straight people were just preppin' for Easter. So we headed to the Castro. We knew people would be there. I headed there with Nai, Anna, and Bill and met up with Alex, Fouad, Audrey, and Adam. We met up with them after they got a midnight snack at Naia. We ended up at Badlands and somehow got in for free. (Although, I paid out of kindness). It was packed like usual... probably even more so.

The night ended, I took Ana home, then talked with Bill for a while at his apt. We thought it might be wise for Nai to get a bit of rest because he wasn't feeling so good. Bill has a cute Studio in Hayes Valley. Okay... the more I visit friends Studios in SF, the more I want one. But I REFUSE to commute to work. So... I'm staying put in the South Bay. Around 5am, yes, 5, we headed back to the South Bay and I fell asleep on my bed...

Pictures

No comments: