Saturday, April 21, 2007

Snip Snip

Friday was really chill. I just needed some time to relax. At night, I headed to Lauren and Stephanie's place to watch some trashy TV in Milpitas. After browsing through their huge pirated movie and TV collection, we decided to watch my legit DVD's of Nip/Tuck.

I bought them at Target for really cheap a while ago and just now removed the plastic from them. We watched the first two episodes of Season 1. Oh man... this show is brilliant. We laughed our pants off and closed our eyes like little children when things were really rough to watch. Squirting fat from lipo and self-circumcision were just some of the frightening sights in these episodes.

Now I'm hooked and will watch all 3 seasons I have on DVD sometime soon. Yay! Oh... and Yes I know I'm late on the bandwagon... *sigh*

No comments: