Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Flying Back, On A Jet Plane

I just bought airline tickets back to Los Angeles at the last minute. I'll be flying out next Thursday night (4/26/07) and leaving the following Monday Night (4/30/07). The mini-vacation is 3-fold really:
  1. College Friends are getting married on Sunday night in Newport Beach. I'm really excited to see them and their family.
  2. My dad is having a really serious surgery on the same weekend. I just found out about it this morning. Luckily he has the best doctor working on him in the business. Plus, a un-named celebrity will be helping my family out with some of the finances. Our family is truly blessed. I miss seeing my family on a regular basis.
  3. I need a vacation. I want to go to a bar and actually have a drink. I want to shop. I want to see the beach. I want to chat with friends in person. Maybe throw in visiting a random tourist site in there. I just want a little bit of LA back in my soul.

No comments: