Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Flair, A Bit of Fun & A Rant

YOUTUBE TEE

Sometimes we need a little flavor in our life. The folks at YouTube visited campus yesterday. I finally got my hands on a coveted YouTube t-shirt. I have so many Google shirts and not one YouTube one. Now that problem is solved. Oh... and I finally got to see Steve Chen in person. He's one of the co-founders of YouTube. He's pretty tiny in person, but has some spunk.

SKETCH CRAIGSLIST POSTINGS

I read a fascinating and funny article in the SF Chronicle last week about what requested sexual acts correspond to what particular parts of the Bay Area.

Example Quote / Warning of Graphic Material Ahead:
"Palo Alto was the most surprisingly sexed-up burb in the whole mix. It turns out that 1 in 5,000 in Palo Alto are seeking anal. compared to San Francisco, where 1 in 4,000 are looking for backdoor action"
Article Link: http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/violetblue/

FUNNY AD

Oh... How I miss LA Advertising. This is the latest ad roaming around West Hollywood for BMW's 3 Series Convertible:

LA Car Ad

BOYS

Conclusion: Boys Suck. But you knew that already, huh?

FRIENDS

Nai is on vacation all this week. He's on a cruise in Mexico with the GF. You don't know what you have until it's suddenly gone. We've gone through a lot together this past year... and I really appreciate his friendship.

Oh... and 3 of my friends decided to go to AdSense for a quarter. Nai, Ayumi and Tin will be gone for the next few months... but will be back in action in AdWords. Sadly, I'll have no one to eat lunch with. *le sigh*

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT


It's my sister's 26th birthday today. She's old haha. Also Bill, one of my favorite co-workers, is turning 1 year older. Happy birthday to the both of you :)

No comments: