Monday, April 16, 2007

Quite A Day: The Tragedy At VA Tech

So everyone knows what went down in VA today. That massacre was really tragic. I suppose it hasn't quite hit me yet. I didn't know much about what happened until I was talking with a co-worker and he was listening to a live news feed. I suppose running around and not being at my computer much was the cause. Ironic, considering how I work at an Internet company.

I can't believe 30+ people were murdered in cold blood by one or more individuals. We cried at Columbine, and now we shed tears for what happened at VA Tech. We let it happen at CNN and the Jewish Community Center in the San Fernando Valley. What happened at VA Tech could happen again at any university, school, or workplace. Now we need to look back, learn something, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

No comments: