Tuesday, July 31, 2007

If You Could Read My Mind

I'm slowly approaching two years living in the Silicon Valley. That's a long time. Kinda.

A lot of things lately have made me evaluate my living situation, among other things. On My Mind:
  • Cost/Benefit Analysis of Silicon Valley vs. SF. The tide may be turning.
  • I'm still in my early to mid 20's... is living in suburbia still for me?
  • What do I really value?
  • Should I downgrade my car to something smaller and possibly more gas-friendly?
  • When should I get plastic surgery? (because I WILL need it after my weight loss)
  • Can I really keep up working out 3 to 4 times a week? Or will I cry into the fetal position at some point due to stress?
  • Do I Miss Los Angeles? Or is it just my friends and family?
  • Will I go to grad school at some point? If so, will it be for my MBA?
  • I have 3 weeks of vacation stored up. How the hell am I going to use it? Should it be a lot of mini trips or one big ass vacation?

No comments: