Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hairspray Screening in MV

Although I didn't get a chance to see Hairspray in Monday in San Francisco, I was able to catch a screening in the South Bay. I guess New Line gave Google a bunch of passes to some Thursday evening showings at Century Theatres.

I brought Ty along because I knew he'd have a good time. I also went with Nai and Audrey. It was cool seeing the movie with a bunch of co-workers.

I typically don't like movie musicals. I feel like the music tends to not fit well with the overall movie. Hairspray changed my views on this. It was brilliant little film. It was fun, the cast was fab and the film just made you smile. The lyrics to the songs were really catchy. I left saying... damn... I want to sing along next time. I know... super gay of me. I even bought John Travolta as a woman... eventually.

I think this is a film even straight men could love. Come of straighties... enjoy it. :)

No comments: