Tuesday, May 15, 2007

H&M Comes to the South Bay; FuZ in Sunnyvale

Strolling at Santana Row

Last Friday was a random night. I ended up going to get dinner at Santana Row in San Jose. It's a nice place to just stroll and chill. It reminds me a lot of the Grove in Los Angeles. I ended up eating at Plutos, my favorite place to get Google-esque food without paying a high price. It's basically customizable salads and healthy sandwiches. Interestingly enough, the had better toppings than the one in downtown Palo Alto. Soy nuts... yummy!

When strolling around, I noticed massive amounts of posters for a new H&M! I'm so excited! I have a strange feeling this might be a female-only H&M. If it is, it will truly be a sad day. It's opening in the Fall. My biggest pet peeve is driving to San Francisco for 1 store. Because that's one of the few places that SF has that the South Bay doesn't.

But who knows... maybe I'll move to SF later this year? Ooooh.... the mystery.

H&M Santana Row

Clubbing in Suburbia

I was going to go to my co-worker Jackie's bday party on Polk Street in San Francisco. I was going to carpool with Steph K., but she didn't feel up to it. I didn't want to drive alone, so I decided to stay in the South Bay. I totally forgot that it was FuZ (hosted by Downelink) on Friday in Downtown Sunnyvale at Abyss Nightclub. I still felt like dancing, but not driving.

So I drove a whopping 2 minutes to Downtown Sunnyvale. The cover sucks at $10-$15. But it's a club in suburbia with mostly 18-20 year olds... so it's to be expected. It was the third time I went. It does feel a bit like High School, but I do like the layout of the club and the music. I also like the 21+ area upstairs. Also, the dance performers they usually have are fun.

Funny enough, I ran into Ronald. I went on a few dates with him after I met him at Dragon in 2006 (at Club Eight in San Francisco). He's a good guy. I'm still interested in being friends, because he truly has a nice heart. I saw him again a few months ago. He had a lot of pluses, but he also had some minuses (smoking).

We took pictures, but they're on his camera. So... I don't I'll ever get them.

No comments: