Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun Week Ahead

So the next week or so will be great. I'm looking forward to a few things in particular:
  • Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards stops by the headquarters of Google in Mountain View, CA today.
  • The grand opening of Hunters Nightclub in San Jose on Friday.
  • Driving to Los Angeles on Saturday morning. Just a random weekend visit. You can probably catch me roaming WeHo at night.
  • Possibly meeting up with my old US Chamber of Commerce boss, Brent, in San Diego this weekend. I haven't seen him in about a year.
  • Working from the Santa Monica Google Office on Monday 6/4/07 so I don't have to use a vacation day. I love this office!
  • Going to the Spanish Art Gallery at the Mission Inn in Riverside, CA for the annual UCR Highland Banquet on Monday 6/4/07.
  • The John Mayer Concert at the HP Pavilion in San Jose on Tuesday 6/5/07. Ben Folds 5 is the opener. Yay!

No comments: