Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Recovery / Celebration

I'm sipping my hot Tazo Chai Tea, hoping for my body to heal over this painful cold I have. Our whole office seems to have something. I've been sick the past couple of weeks, but it blew up on Monday. I would take a day off, but I feel as If I have way too many prior commitments to give up on.

Today I led my team meeting. It was to theme of American Idol. Oh yes... American Idol. :)

After work, we went to celebrate with Mo, who will be heading to our Ann Arbor Office. We ate dinner at the Sonoma Chicken Coop. It was awesome. It's quick serve and super cheap. I will most def go back. There were like 25 things on the menu I wanted to try. When there, we ran into Brian B., one of the old temps I used to work with. Such a small world...

Afterward, I went to Tin's place to check our her digs. We live like 3 blocks from each other... and yet I've never seen the inside of the Townhouse she lives in.

Mo's Party & Dinner - Group Picture

Group Shot @ Sonoma Chicken Coop in Downtown San Jose, CA

No comments: