Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lang Lang Piano Concert in SF

On Tuesday, a bunch of Googlers trekked to San Francisco to see world famous pianist, Lang Lang. The first half was a bit of a snooze (mainly traditional music). However, the second half was AMAZING. I can't believe fingers could move that fast. I'm also surprised he didn't get whiplash. Haha. I love seeing culture rich performances in such a wonderful arts city like San Francisco. It was held at Davies Symphony Hall right near Civic Center.

Going out to see live music with co-workers on a work night was a great experience. I felt like a grown-up. It was weird. I felt like it was an out of body experience.

Lang Lang Group Shot

Pictured Left to Right: Will, Michael, Hikaro (Kenji's Wife), Kenji, Adam, Steph, Lisa, Leah, Danny, Nai, Brian & Katherine

No comments: