Sunday, January 14, 2007

I need you to keep me warm...

It's really cold outside in the South Bay. The Silicon Valley was about 1 degree off from all times lows.

Extremes in both the summer and winter are really weird. Well, on the bright side, I do like having seasons.

I did get a few things done today.
  • Drove "Fluffy" (Alex's Car) to Valley Fair Mall to do a little browsing. I didn't find very much. I did end up getting a pair of Jeans at the Levi's Store.
  • Got my car back from detailing... after last night's car disaster. All is well. "Silver" as Alex has named my car, is back in good shape.
  • Went to Target to get some things. I got a new black comforter for my bed. I needed a little change up. I can't stand things in my bedroom for very long. A little change is always good.

No comments: