Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Catch & Release... A Year Later

So this weekend, the Jennifer Garner/Kevin Smith Dark Romantic Comedy, "Catch and Release" finally hits theaters.

I saw it over a year ago in LA (Nov, '05) during a private screening. I think they shelved it for PR reasons and finally decided to release it. The early buzz is good. I know that Ebert & Roeper are giving it two thumbs up. I think it's very fun. Definitely worth seeing. Here is what I had to say about it a year ago:
That private screening of the Jennifer Garner film, called "Catch and Release" was surprisingly good. I'm not really a fan of hers, but it was a nice departure. At the last second, as we were leaving the film, they pulled me and my buddy Jonathan for the "after movie focus group". That was pretty fun, coming from a person who studied marketing in the past. The best thing about this film: Kevin Smith. Hands down.

No comments: