Saturday, October 25, 2008

An Untapped Market: Birthday Cards for Ex's

So It's one of my ex's birthday's next week. He was my longest relationship, which isn't saying much... about 3 and a half months --- and mostly long distance. It was a little over a year ago when we first met.

Of course, to be amicable, I want to send him a birthday card. I go to the store and check out what they have. I particularly like the stuff from Papyrus, cause it's higher quality and more interesting visually.

So there are usually sections like 'For Him, For Her, Friend, Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, etc.'

You know what they're missing? Ex's! Loving cards don't quite work. Friendship cards don't quite work. There has to be something in between. Of course, you can always send a bitchy ecard from someecards.com. But that takes no effort.

I swear, I need to tap into all of my ideas one day and put my Business Administration skills together.

1 comment:

Empress KT said...

Ha ha! That's funny! You should definitely start that.