Monday, October 20, 2008

Opening Up

So there's someone that I particularly care about and would like to get to know even better. We met online a while ago but randomly ran into each other in person back in June this year while I was visiting home in LA. We celebrated his 25th birthday together and had a fun time at LA pride... all in the same weekend. Since then, he's moved up to San Jose for Grad School. We've hung out about once a week, unless we've been out of town.

The problem? He doesn't doesn't talk. :/

I know it's hard for people to open up. It's usually really hard for me too. But it's been over 5 months and I really want to help him during his transition period. If something is on his mind, he usually doesn't want to talk about it.

If we do talk about anything, his responses tend to be super short.

I think he's adorable, very attractive, funny, smart, caring and just a fun guy to be around. We have things in common, too.

I just need to find the key to his lock...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get him messy drunk...

...KIDDING!

~A

Will K. said...

Haha. It's actually not a bad idea... well... just the messy part. ;) j/k

-Will