Monday, September 22, 2008

My girly gasp lunch moment

It's not uncommon for me to have a girly moment or two during any given day.

I was at lunch this afternoon with my old temp boss, Dara. We do these lunches about once a month or so, just to catch up on boys, life and random musings. This month was especially important because I'm off to YouTube next week.

Anywho, we decided to sit outside because the sun was out and it wasn't too hot. Then all of a sudden there was a moment where this big ass freaky bug landed on our table. It was the sickest thing I've EVER seen.

Imagine two dragonflies conjoined at the head with a bit of a praying mantis kinda feel to it. Oh yea... my girly gasp came out in full force. It was like two bugs attached to each other, but it flew as one. My first thought was that maybe it was one bug carrying another that happened to be injured. I don't think that was the case, though.

Dara, and the tables lunching near me, got a kick out of my girly reaction. It was funny cause one of the tables had the training class I'm working with. Now these kids have evidence to make fun of me with. :P

I really wish this was filmed or photographed in some fashion. Haha.

No comments: