Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Travel Ahead.

I've been using my time in Ann Arbor as an opportunity to take loads of mini trips. It's no secret I love to travel, talk with locals and discover the hidden gems of a city. Each city is unique -- whether it's the people, food or traditions.

I've spent 2 weekends in Chicago, 1 weekend in Toronto and 1 weekend in Las Vegas.

I'm heading back to Chicago this weekend. I think I'm going to Washington, D.C. the weekend of Dec. 14th because my old boss, Brent, is having a Holiday Party. The weekend in between is open game, but I'll probably keep it local because I have my Company Holiday Party on that Friday.

I'm planning on returning to Los Angeles on Dec. 20th and won't be going back to work until January 2nd, 2008. I only need to take 3 vacation days to get all of that time off, so I'll be taking advantage of it. :)

After Christmas, I'll probably head back to Northern California after spending some time with the Fam and Friends in So Cal. I want to check up on my apartment and just get back into my groove.

It's possible my time in Nor Cal will be super short. But I'll talk about that later if and when I find out any news...

No comments: