Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Top 10 Best Resale Value Cars

I'm thinking in 2009 I'll probably look into getting a new car... if only to establish some credit for myself. I'm pretty practical, so there 'Top 10 Resale Value Cars' will most likely be on my test drive and research list.

These are the Top 10 for 1007, according to CNN/Money:
  • Chevy Corvette, 50% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Honda Civic Sedan, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Infiniti G37, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Mini Cooper, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Scion tC, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Scion xB, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Toyota Corolla, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Volkswagen Eos, 52% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Volkswagen Jetta, 51% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
  • Volkswagen Rabbit, 51% Predicted Retained Value after 5 Years
The only cars on this list I haven't thought about are the Chevy Corvette and the Infiniti G37.

No comments: