Sunday, March 18, 2007

So Many Thoughts, So Little Time

Random Thoughts:
  • I Miss LA, The Valley & Riverside (Mostly my buddies and a few random places)
  • San Francisco is the shit, minus the parking. I will only move there if I had a job in the city. It has so much freakin' charm.
  • I still am cell-phone-less. I will be going to get a new phone today and just buy it outright. I'm thinking of the LG VX8600 (the flip phone version of the Chocolate).
  • I need to go to the gym.
  • I never knew what a Beer Garden was until St. Patricks Day.
  • My straight friends added some new lingo to my vocab: Monet, Butter Face, etc. Haha.
  • I have NEVER seen people wear so much green in my life. San Francisco really knew how to celebrate St. Patty's.
  • I love my co-workers.
  • I forgot how much I loved bike-riding. We got some new bikes at work to travel to other parts of campus. I've taken it to the shoreline located right behind the hills behind my office. Seriously... jaw dropping, peaceful and gorgeous.

No comments: