Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Like A Speeding Bullet

Life has been like a speeding bullet as of late. I can't tell when one day ends and another starts. Everything is starting to mush together. I think it's because it's near the end of Q1 at work and I'm trying to accomplish everything I've set out to do.

  • Nai is going to NYC tomorrow. He's seeing the Christina Aguilera concert at Madison Square Garden with his GF. Cool Beans. I have to take him to SFO tomorrow night.
  • Dancing With The Stars was rather interesting. I mean, I think Joey Fatone did a good job. I was impressed with John R.'s enthusiasm and gusto. And who knew that Heather Mills could dance with only one leg? That takes balls.
  • I still love watching Top Design on Bravo. I really want Goil to win. He's a cutie plus he's got a great knack for design. Every time I watch this show, I miss LA. It's mostly filmed at the PDC (Pacific Design Center) in the heart of West Hollywood. I've told Tinwin, that I would be down for going to design school sometime in the future. I think it's a secret gay passion of mine. Haha.
  • I've been contemplating getting a new car. There are two sides of me. The practical and not so practical. Well, my practical side is saying to downgrade to something like a Toyota Yaris... for gas mileage and ease of parking in SF. My not so practical side has an ego that says I should wait till I can 'upgrade' my car to something like a BMW or even a new Civic. Decisions, Decisions. The even more torn side of me thinks I should just let my car live for as long as possible until it dies (it's pretty damn near close). Some of the interior is falling apart and the exterior is scratched like crazy. Plus it's less than 10,000 miles away from 100K in mileage. Yikes... It's only a 2001!
  • I'm super excited about the CASTRO SF Pub Crawl this weekend. I've been wanting my co-workers to go to the Castro forever. We've done North Beach, the Mission, Polk St., etc. Now it's time for a little Flavor. Haha. I'm not sure how we're gonna fit so many people in those already crowded Castro Bars, though.
  • I'm super excited that ABC is letting Six Degrees finish its run on Fridays. It's back starting this Friday at 9/8c. Yay! I loved this show :)

No comments: