Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday: Chocolate is So Very Sweet.

  • The LG CHOCOLATE PHONE was released from Verizon Wireless today. I just about nearly peed my pants. I soooo need to get it this week. It's the shit.

LG Verizon Chocolate Phone
  • The KELLY CLARKSON CONCERT is this Thursday at Shoreline Amphitheatre. I don't have to worry about parking, being late, or food since the venue is right next to work. The BEST concert experience, ever. Since Angelo can't make it, I decided to invite a co-worker that I don't know too well. That way I can get to know 'em better. I decided to invite Alex... so hopefully everything goes well and it'll be a fun night.
  • I worked out Hardcore the past 3 days. The stair machines are kicking my ass.
  • At Dinner, I ran into a UCR alum who graduated in 2000 named Jeremy. (Undergrad Engineeing --- Ph.d at Caltech) I was wearing a Highlanders T-Shirt and he said, "Is that for UCR?" I smiled and we talked for a little bit. Go UCR at Google. :)
  • Training is chugging along. I hope to be a pro at what I'm doing in a few months. I hate the feeling of not feeling comfortable with what I'm doing at work. I know, it'll just take time. But Justin explains everything pretty well, and the class is really smart, to boot.
  • August 4th will be the start of my 8th month in the Bay Area and at Google. I still can't believe i've been away so long from So-Cal. I'm doing okay. At times is miss people and certain places, but I can live without the traffic and smog. But then again, Nor-Cal is a pretty awesome place to live. If you plugged me in a time capsule after I graduated and told me I'd be living in Northern California working for Google, I'd probably slap you.

No comments: