Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where Have I Been?

Good Question.

I'm writing this entry from work because the power has been out at my apartment for the past two days. I'm glad I don't have real food at home, cause it would all be spoiled. Luckily, all I have are drinks.

It's cooled down a bit in the South Bay. It's now in the 80's, which is a nice change of Pace.

TUESDAY
  • My Co-Worker Ayumi got Hired! Hell YA! I knew she would be hired, cause she's cool like that.

  • We went and celebrated at the Tied House in Downtown Mountain View, near Castro Street. It was a nifty place that brews their own beer. I had the fruit beer... which was seasonal. What fruit you might ask? Passion Fruit! Yay!

  • Drinking Beer made me forget about having no power. That... and reading "OK!" Magazine".

WEDNESDAY
  • Went to Target to buy the new Pharrell CD entitled, "In My Mind." It's really good. He's always been a favorite of mine... whether he's driving the ship or in the background.

  • I worked out again with Nai tonight. So... here's a story. I bought a polo 2 years ago at Express Men but was never able to fit in it. So I saved it in my closet and wanted to wait for the day when I fit in it. I decided to try it on this morning before work... and it FIT! Hooo Rah. :)

No comments: