Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Friday Night with the Googlers

Last Friday was an Azn Style Night. A pretty big group of us from the GOOG went out to have some grub and fun. The night started off around 7:30pm with some korean food at Korea House in Santa Clara. I've been there once before with Dan, but it was just as delicious the second time around. Kal Bi for me :) Damn, I forgot how much food they actually place in front of you at this place. It's like craziness.

Korea House Damage

Then we Karaoked' it up at a Karaoke Studio nearby in Santa Clara. You know I got my Britney Spears on... right? It was hella fun. I should go more often... just to hear Danny go into high and low pitches. I think his best performace was for "Barbie Girl". Come on Barbie... Let's go Party...

Wooo Ooooo Hooo. Oh... This is Thriller. Couch Singing Vivian & Steph The Guys Channel Boyz II Men Steph and Jay

Kevin and Vivian Belting Kelly Since You Been Gone - Table Twirling A Little Bit of Britney Girlies Get Girly Karaoke Night - Group Shot

No comments: