Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I know she'll pull through

One of my Livejournal (LJ) buddies, Amanda ([info]mandalvn ) was in a serious car accident on Dec. 22nd. I'm keeping track of updates from her husband. The doctors said the chance of survival initially looked grim. She has a subdural hematoma that was caused by multiple skull fractures. They were able to remove the hematoma, however there is a lot of swelling in her brain. Her femur was also shattered while trapped in the car.

She's a strong woman who's been through hell and back in life and I know she can fight this. Girl, keep fightin'! You're in my prayers. :)

Last Update: She squeezed her dad's hand even though she's unconscious. Good sign. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to your friend and her family!

~A

Empress KT said...

Praying for your friend.