Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy '3 Years Of Living in the Bay Area' To Me

Yesterday was my 3 year anniversary of moving to the Bay Area. It also so happened to be my Mom's birthday.

It's really hard for me to believe that:

  • I've survived living on my own for 3 years
  • Lived in Sunnyvale for this long
  • I look completely physically different since I moved
  • I've worked at the same company for this long
I really do love the Bay Area. I foresee myself living here for quite some time. I'll most likely live in San Francisco at some point in 2009 if I still have a steady income. Truth be told, I really like Sunnyvale, too. Even though there really isn't anything to do in the city itself beyond going to Target. (Which FYI will be knocked down in January '09... so what do I have to live for anyway?)

No comments: