Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vancouver Vacay

My friend Matt from Vancouver was in town for San Francisco Pride this year a few weeks back. He was like 'I might go to Montreal Pride but it's the same weekend as Vancouver Pride.' I was like... 'Well, whatever you do, let me know! I'm down!'

So it turns out he's staying in Vancouver. So I kept my side of the bargain and I booked a semi-spontaneous trip to lovely Vancouver, BC, Canada! The plane ticket was kinda pricey, but at this point, all airline tickets are getting pricey. I booked a hostel near Davie St. to save some cash... and that way I can put it toward other stuff than a hotel room I'll never be in.

It'll be my second time to Canada, my first was Toronto last year.

I'll only be there for four days, Saturday August 2nd (arrive ~9am) to Tuesday August 5th (leave ~ 4pm). I think it will be a good quick getaway.

I'm looking forward to the natural beauty, skyline, shopping, food and of course... the boys. :)

No comments: