Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Day Off

You know, I took a semi-planned random day off of work today. No real reason.

It's what I call a sanity check day. I have a ton of vacation time, but need to get some random stuff done. Like Target runs, cleaning, relaxing and catching up on TV, etc.

For lunch, I went to Baja Fresh and got some grilled Mahi Mahi fish tacos. Those were pretty tasty! Plus, when did Baja Fresh get mango salsa? It's fantastic! I miss these things because I rarely go out to eat. (Thanks GOOG!)

When I went to the Baja Fresh, I realized there is a Nizario's Pizza in the same shopping plaza. The same Nizario's Pizza in the Castro in SF! I had no idea they had multiple locations (3 in total). It's nice to know drunken comfort food isn't too far away from my apartment, should I choose to have it (or get drunk... cause I never really drink). I have had the Castro Special (Spinach, Feta, Pesto and Chicken)... and it's tasty.

I worked out in the evening and made a quick dinner from random ingredients. Just so you know, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Grilled Chicken Breast, Brown Rice and a small sprinkle of Blue Cheese totally work! Super tasty! If only I had celery around, it would have been complete...

Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Good news is I'm going to the Giants vs. Nationals baseball game in the evening. Sweet!

No comments: