Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fiat 500 makes US Debut at LA Auto Show

After my first EuroTrip in 2009, I fell in love with little hatchbacks. Particularly, the Fiat 500 (Pearl White to be exact.) I mean, living in SF, parking is a hard to come by. I think the Fiat 500 would be a perfect car for San Francisco. I love the Italian aesthetics and bubbly design.

Fiat finally revealed the US model at the LA Auto show today. I'm seriously considering this car as a replacement for my nearly 10 year old Honda Civic. I'm also considering the Ford Fiesta, amongst others.

http://www.fiatusa.com/

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post...

fiat 500 said...

Fiat 500 car is really cute and unique. But the latest model of Fiat 500 car is much better and nice. The style, the color and the overall appearance was really great. It was the coolest car I’ve ever seen. I’m sure you will love this car as much as I do.