Monday, August 20, 2007

UCR San Diego Reunion 2007


Last weekend I spent my weekend in San Diego, California.

I had a nice mini-vacation with several of my fellow UCR Business buddies. It was a nice way to catch up.

What did we do? Here are some highlights:
  • Rented a 10 person speed boat and cruised around Mission Bay.
  • Chris proceeded to get pulled over from the Ocean 'Police' pretty much as soon as he took the wheel. Haha.
  • Loads of stories from Cindy that shocked pretty much everyone.
  • Salt water in eyes = Ouch.
  • Dinner at Black Angus. I hadn't been to a Black Angus is years...
  • Loads of silliness in drug stores. I think we almost got kicked out of one store.
  • Random Hotel Antics. Pretty much the worst bed I've slept on in a long time. Go Ramada. Haha. But we made the most of it.
  • Late breakfast/brunch at Denny's. I hadn't been to Denny's in years either. Dan and Mike ate wayyyy too many packs of sugar. That's what happens when too much testosterone is at the table.
  • A lovely stroll and picture session in Balboa Park.
  • Drove back up to Irvine. Got loads of Fro Yo at Yogurtland. Coolest Fro Yo concept yet. This is the longest line I've stood in for food in a while. You pay by the ounce. As much yogurt and toppings as you want. You can totally go overboard... like me... haha.
  • We departed ways after taking some final pictures.
  • Drove back with Dan to his Apt. and played with his doggie Smokie. Cutie pie. :)
Pictures can be located here.

No comments: