Saturday, January 05, 2008

Weight Loss Picture Timeline

This post is meant as a preface to an entry with content. I still haven't come up with a snazzy title, but it will contain my tips, tricks, and FAQ to my 100+ lb weightloss.

I get questions all the time, mainly from girls. They always seem to be the ones focused on losing weight. Blame the media. They're usually hot.

Over the past few weeks, I've heard the following comments in LA, the Bay and everywhere else I've been:
  • You're hot!
  • You're beautiful!
  • You look so conservative.
  • How did you lose the weight?
  • What's your secret?
  • Do you even eat?
  • You have definition in your face!
  • You're a medium? I'm a medium! Whoa.
Picture 1: January 2006 @ ~300 Lbs.



Picture 2: July 2006 @ ~275 Lbs.



Picture 3: July 2007 @ ~190 Lbs.



Picture 4: November 2007 @ ~183 Lbs.

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have great week-end