Monday, January 28, 2008

First Credit Card: BankAmericard

My first Credit Card finally arrived in the mail over the weekend. I'm kind of excited. I don't plan on using it often, but I like the fact that it's my own.

It's a BankAmericard (released from Bank of America). Actually, I think they upgraded me to the Platinum Plus version, which I never knew existed. It has some extra perks on top of the normal rewards of a BankAmericard. I'm quite impressed with Bank of America's service thus far. They also started me off with a pretty low interest rate (beyond the initial 6 cycle 0% APR). I think it's something like 11.24%, which is really good for a rewards card for someone who has little to no credit history. I really should check my FICO score and credit history. I'll put it on the to-do list...

No comments: