Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crazy Week Ahead

So this next week is gonna be a crazy time in my life. I'm not sure I have the time to pack in everything I want to in this short period of time.

Today: The Big 24. Yowza. It's also the start of Fall. I love the smell of fall. :)

Monday through Wednesday
: Try to have lunch and dinner with some of my buddies. Also throw in a workout here and there. It's going to be a crazy week at work for me. It's one of my busiest 2 weeks of the quarter. *le Sigh*

Thursday
: My last day of Work at Mountain View Headquarters until 2008. My team is having an offsite in the late afternoon. Wine tasting and a nice dinner in the South Bay. Woot! After that, I'll most likely be driving down to LA. Don't worry, I won't be drinking. :P

Friday: If all goes well, I'll be waking up in my bed in Los Angeles. I'll probably run a few errands during the day. I'm hoping to have a dinner with my family in the evening. Somewhere near the 'South Bay' or the 'Westside.' After that, I'll probably spend some time in West Hollywood with some friends.

Saturday: Drive to SD. Spend some time down there.

Sunday: Last Minute errands. I'm sure I'll forget stuff.

Monday: Arrive at Burbank Airport. Leave for Detroit, Michigan. It isn't a direct flight because I have a stop in Colorado. I should be in Michigan around 4pm. Pick up my rental car, drive to Ann Arbor and go to my housing. My housing is available after 5pm.

No comments: