Monday, February 12, 2007

Bread, Heroes & Wario

Nai and I had a nice relaxing afternoon. We woke up late and met up around 1 for lunch. We went to Panera Bread in Cupertino. I miss going there. I used to go there when I first moved the the Bay Area, mainly because they had free wi-fi and a mean Chai Latte.

Nai got Soup and a Sandwich. I got a Salad, Sandwich and a Chai Latte. It was super yummy. It makes me wanna go back. We had a leisurely conversation about random things. Fun as always.

We then headed back to my Apartment and watched the latest episode of Heroes. It was really good. I can wait for tomorrow's episode.

We then played a lot of the Nintendo Wii. This was the first time I played 2 players for Wii Sports. It was really fun. We played Tennis, Baseball and Bowling.

We then cracked open Warioware: Smooth Moves. This game is soooo fun. It's so random and highly amusing. Too bad it's only single player until you beat the game and unlock multiplayer mode. But we had a really good time. I can't wait to play more.

No comments: