Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A pretty cool day

The rundown of events

  • A few meetings in the morning.
  • Lunch with Nai. We were tipped off by Evan that one of the new Cafe's (Pinxto) was giving away sweatshirts. Yes! My first Google Sweatshirt. It's pretty awesome. Nai and I sprinted to the Cafe and we ended up getting the last two. A little running ended up paying off!
  • After work I ended up going to a Goodbye party for Matthew at the Sports Page (A Local Dive Bar). We came in together in January. He's transferring to another office. So he'll still be in the fam. I'm so proud of him!
  • After, I met Nai for dinner at Valley Fair. We ended up going to CPK. I've been wanting to go for a while. We split the California Waldorf Salad and BBQ Chicken Pizza. I totally didn't realize until afterward that the Salad was missing nuts. I knew something was a bit off :P
  • I had 15 minutes before the mall closed. I ended up getting some Polos at Express Men. Yay!
Sports Page Group Shot

Group Shot at the Sports Page - Pictured (Left to Right) - Rita, Brian, Me, Greg, Matthew, Josh

No comments: