Monday, September 11, 2006

New Music Tuesday

Tomorrow's new music tuesday is one I'm looking forward to. Guess what's being released? Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" and John Mayer's "Continuum."

I've already listened to JT's album and it's fab. I really dig it. His music is moving slightly into a new direction, yet it fits him perfectly well. Lots of club bangers and yet some awesome ballads as well. All I know is that when "SexyBack" comes on in a club, people get really excited and shake their groove thing like nobody's business. It's probably a good indication that this song is both #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and #1 on Billboard's Digital Tracks.

I've heard John Mayer is going more into the blues-y direction from his once Pop/Rock days. I think his latest Single. "Waiting on the World to Change" is great. It displays his new found blues love, yet it's still fresh.

I'll be getting up early to go to Target and get these suckers before I go to work.

No comments: