Sunday, December 05, 2010

Lots of Laughter With Lauren

I had a lovely Thursday working from Mountain View. It's nice working from that campus every so often because I get to see a lot of people who I used to work with on a daily basis but don't get to see often anymore.

Well, I happened to run into Lauren in CL2. Boy did we get to catch up. It's hilarious. Every time I'm with her I can't help but smile and laugh... a lot.

We chatted a bit about recent travels. She spent some time in Europe recently and we started to talk about Germany. She was like "Will... Have you heard of this place called 'Berghain'?" My mouth dropped. I didn't think many people knew about that club. I also didn't know getting in was such a big deal. Looking back, it now makes a lot more sense.

We got to swap stories and Lauren's were hilarious. We're gonna hang out next week to catch up even more because I'm sure we coulda talked for hours and hours.

On Friday, she emailed me the best picture ever. Let's just say she knows how to work it and she should be very proud. ;)

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: