Sunday, December 05, 2010

Dinner at Woodhouse Fish Co.

I went out to dinner with Joey in Pac Heights at Woodhouse Fish Co. (which I've seen strolling in the 'Stro and on Check Please! Bay Area)  on Saturday night. We ended up there because Fresca had a 40 minute wait. Le Sigh. I was in the mood for Peruvian and Joey never had Peruvian cuisine before.

Woodhouse is super laid back with a friendly atmosphere. I would say it's on the pricier side for what it is, but it's good quality. I wasn't blown away, but I would go back and try other things. Apparently, the Castro location is a bit cheaper.

Ordered:

- Beer: Their IPA (Me), Amstel Light (Joey)

- Appetizer: Onion Rings

- Soup: Clam Chowder (Joey)

- Entree: Fish Tacos (Joey); Buttered Dungeness Crab Roll (Me)

- Dessert: None, because we were stuffed, but we wanted the Sourdough Bread Pudding

Bonus:

- Battlescar stamp photo from a night out on the town. It had been a while since I've been out in the 'Stro.

Posted via email from sunset to SUNRISE

No comments: